Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning
New & Existing Equipment and Maintenance Agreements
Location: Tri-Cities, TN.
Job Type: Outside Sales Representative
Experience: Preferred but not required
The Sales Representative will be responsible for the sales of new and replacement HVAC equipment and preventative service agreements to commercial clients. The position will require extensive survey of commercial properties to determine appropriate HVAC needs, equipment and system design, develop the sales proposal, make the sale and perform all applicable client follow-up responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Representative will be responsible for conducting a wide range of sales activities in support of the business plan. Responsible for identifying, and acquiring new clients as well as developing, building and maintaining long-term client relationships. Provide clients with knowledge and solutions of HVAC opportunities with new and existing client base.
• Provide knowledge and consultation to potential and existing clients to develop integrated HVAC system solutions for equipment, parts, service, and preventative service agreements needs.
• Conduct post sale follow up to insure all sales agreements have been satisfied to the clients complete satisfaction.
• Pricing and bidding all projects per the companies pricing plan and structure as directed by the Service Manager. Monitor and track existing bids to bring to a successful contract.
Position Requirements and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• High school diploma/GED or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Minimum of two years of experience of demonstrated successful outside sales experience is required with prior experience in heating and air conditioning being highly desirable.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
• Ability to work independently in a team environment is required.
• Must be able to inspect equipment located on roofs or above ceiling and crawlspaces.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical competence that would support the ability to learn and perform in the HVAC industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that can convey a positive image of the company.
The position includes base compensation plus commission driven by goal attainment. We offer a fun, exciting and challenging career, health benefits, 401-K, vacation days, and holidays.
• We looking for seriously motivated individuals.
• We are a Drug Free Workplace.
• We are an EEO Employer.